Carr Astronautics' services and past performance span the full project lifecycle. We build success with science excellence and innovative engineering. We provide science support, science systems design and development, mission engineering and operations, and data engineering services. Our skilled staff have experience working across the program lifecycle, including:
- Pre-Phase A Concept Studies
- Phase A Concept & Technology Development
- Phase B Preliminary Design & Technology Completion
- Phase C Final Design & Fabrication
- Phase D System Assembly, Integration & Test, Launch
- Phase E Operations and Sustainment
Our technology partnership with commercial imaging venture,
FalconScan, benefits American farmers and the environment.
Operators of the FalconScan system collect data on crop conditions that enable smart and eco-friendly farm management. FalconScan sells calibrated, centimeter-scale imagery covering tens of square miles, at low cost.
FalconScan's high-resolution imagery processing powered by technology developed by Carr through our government weather satellite and UAV work.